THE HORSE, BACKSTREET CHOPPERS
SMOKE OUT® 18 (2017)
IMPORTANT: This is not an application for food venders. The Rockingham Dragway controls all food and drink sales.
|20’ x 25’||$ 350||$ 200|
|30’ x 25’||$ 500||$ 275|
|40’ x 25’||$ 650||$ 350|
|50’ x 25’||$ 800||$ 425|
|60’ x 25’||$ 900||$ 500|
PLEASE READ ABOUT THE CO-OP PROGRAM FOR SHOPS AND VENDORS THAT ARE PART OF OUR CHOPPER CULTURE before you fill out the vendor application. Co-Op details are on the SmokeOutRally.com website under “Vendors.”
GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS
- Lessees must set up their exhibits on Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm or Friday, 9 am to 11 am. Any contracted space not occupied by noon Friday will revert to the event management. Security will be provided Friday and Saturday night but vendors are responsible for the security of their own effects. Smoke Out ® event hours are Friday 12 noon to 11:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
- A deposit is required (as shown in the pricing above) to reserve your space. If we have not received the balance due by May 9, the space will become available to other vendors. Cancellation policy – refunds minus a 20% cancellation fee (of booth amount) will be allowed up to 60 days prior to opening day of event. Less than 60 days – a cancellation fee of 50% (of booth amount) will be charged. Less than 30 days – NO refund. Refunds will be sent after close of event.
- Vendors will not receive any wristbands for the event. All vendors (everyone) must purchase a wristband (each) to enter the event. These can be purchased at a discount during vendor set-up.
- Exhibitors may not sublet any portion of their assigned/contracted booth space without written approval from FBI 30 days in advance of event.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought on to the premises by Lessee. If the event is not held / cancelled, exhibitors’ payment will be refunded for the exact amount of prepaid booth space only. Each exhibitor will be subject to all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, rules and regulations and to the rights of all other tenants of the promoter. The exhibitor accepts the responsibility for damages resulting from all violations. Food venders have a separate application and rates.
LIABILITY- Neither THE HORSE B.C. (THBC), nor Flat Black, Inc. (FBI) management, nor the Rockingham Dragstrip; nor its sponsors, agents, representatives, or any member or employee of THBC, or FBI will be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by any exhibitor, their employees, or property. The exhibitor, upon execution of this contract, expressly releases the foregoing corporations, parties, individuals, and employees from any and all claims for such loss, damage, or injury. The foregoing parties assume no responsibility for goods delivered to (location) facility or for materials left in the building or on the grounds after closing hours. Exhibitors wishing to insure their display materials or components thereof, including merchandise, must do so at their own expense.
RIGHTS OF LESSEE- Lessee shall, during the term of this Agreement, have the right to demonstrate, show and sell merchandise or services not previously restricted in its leased space. Lessee may display signs and banners in its space. Lessee shall not use or occupy its leased space, or any other area controlled by the event management in violation of any law, ordinance, regulation or other governmental directives having jurisdiction thereof.
UPFITTING- Lessee shall be responsible for the decoration and up fitting of the leased area, none of which shall include any permanent attachment to any structure itself, nor will the removal of these up fittings damage any portion of the premises. All tents must be free standing. Exhibits and displays may be removed at the discretion of the vendor but must be removed by 12 noon Sunday.
INDEMNITY- The parties hereto agree to indemnify and save harmless the other, their agents, servants, and employees against and from any and all claims by or on behalf of any person, firm or corporation arising by reason of injury, damage or death to persons or property occasioned in whole or in part by any act or omission on the part of the other party or by any of their employees, sponsors, agents, visitors or assignees, or by reason of any unlawful use of the leased space by Lessee, or any breach, violation or non-performance of any covenant in this lease, and also for any manner or things growing out of the occupancy or use of the leased space by anyone holding or claiming to hold through or under Lessee.
THBC, FBI and Smoke Out® TRADEMARK- THE HORSE and FBI name, logo and colors, “THBC”,“FBI” and “Smoke Out®” and associated trademarks are the registered trademarks of THBC and FBI and may not be reproduced in any manner without specific written approval by an authorized officer of FBI. Any Souvenir with the event name, location, dates, THE HORSE, FBI, The Charlie Horse mascot or like type souvenirs cannot be offered by exhibitors. These are trademarked names.
MISCELLANEOUS- Nothing herein shall be deemed or construed as creating the relationship of principal and agent or of partnership or joint venture between the parties; or as giving Lessee any rights with respect to the business or operations of FBI.
FBI reserves the right to accept or reject any space application. Further FBI reserves the right to ask any exhibitor to vacate their booth and leave the event should their display, items displayed, actions of the person or persons in the display be objectionable in any manner not consistent with FBI policy. In the event of such removal the company will not be entitled to a refund.
Due to fire regulations you MUST NOT exceed your assigned display space.
FBI reserves the right to make changes to these rules at any time. Exhibitors will be notified in writing should any change take place, which will concern/effect their participation.