HORSE SMOKE OUT 14 CAMPING
Tent Camping and RV Info
June 20-22, 2013
You can save money by pre-registering
It saves time when you arrive. The earlier you pre-register the more you save and it is a great way to support the event!
All are welcome at the Horse Smoke Out and the Rock has campgrounds for all to come relax and party. The Rockingham track has 60 acres of land dedicated to camping for this event.
Camping is run by the track (not the event) but we will work with the company that runs camping so that people coming to the event pay one time, in one place, and get one wristband that provides access to camping and the event with the same wristband. One camping wristband will provide access to camping and the event. This can be done at a significantly reduced cost by pre-registering (see price and registration info below)!
RV’s will only be allowed into the tent area on Thursday on a first come first serve basis. It will be too difficult to move an RV into the tent area after people get spread out in the area. There are no hook ups or electricity in the tent camping area. Any RV trying to hook up to anything in the tent camping area will be ejected.
The Rockingham Dragway has a limited amount of RV’s and trailer parking spots with hook ups available outside of the tent camping area. Reservations for RV camping (with hook ups) needs to be made directly with the folks at the Rockingham Dragway. The phone number is (910) 582-3400. Please call early to reserve. More RV information is provided below.
NOTE: Tent Campers DO NOT Contact the Rockingham Dragway
Reservations for tent camping are made on this website by clicking on the pre-registration button. RV’s parking in the tent area (without the availability of reservations or hook ups) should NOT contact the Dragway. There is no way to reserve an RV spot in the tent camping area. The people in the RV’s all need camping wristbands and you can get these at a discount by clicking the pre-registration button.
On-Site Camping Costs:
Every person pays to camp through Sunday morning. The cost of admission IS included in the prices below:
- Arrive Thursday – $ 75 (However, remember the event does not start until 12 noon Friday in order to finish vendor set-up.)
- Arrive Friday - $ 70
- Arrive Saturday – $ 50
- You can save big money by pre-registering. It saves time when you arrive. The earlier you pre-register the more you save and it is a great way to support the event!
Pre Registration Camping Cost:
|Pre-Register till May 15||$55|
Bikes can park in the campgrounds without an additional parking fee. You will be able to take one four-wheel vehicle into the campground (not an RV) without an additional fee as long as you are not going in and out with it. There is parking available outside the campground for people that want the car or truck available to run errands during the day. Parking is available for cars at the back parking lot (Diamond Club Parking lot).
TRUE pop up trailers, with no electric or hook ups will be allowed in the camping field without an additional fee. A single axle, canvas top, and less than 15 feet long; is what will be used to define it as a “pop-up.”
Actual pull behind trailers and RV’s will be charged a parking fee to be taken into the camping area. RV’s under 20 feet will be charged $ 30 and vehicles over 20 feet will be charged $ 40. Therefore, a 19-foot RV with four campers arriving Thursday would pay, $ 30 parking and be required to buy four camping wristbands.
Camping in the tent area is on a first come, first serve basis. Tent campers (and their bikes) may locate their campsite anywhere within the Campground premises, with the exception of areas designated off-limits, secured areas, or inside the RV park.
- The gates open at 10 am Thursday as a convenience but nothing is happening Thursday except for a concert in the campground Thursday night. Plan to set up your camp and go for a ride or something.
- SHOWERS – There are limited showers available on the event grounds for people that would like to shower during event hours.
- ICE – We do plan to sell ice. Beer and food will be available in the campground.
- FIREWORKS – No Fireworks or Open Fires or glass containers (yeah that means glass beer bottles) will be allowed in the campgrounds. This is still a biker rally, even in the campgrounds. You must be 18 years old to enter and we will not attempt to make people go to bed, sleep, etc. Someone may want to party and make noise in the middle of the night. It’s best to let people play on their vacation. Please bring along earplugs if you anticipate a problem or if you need complete quiet, get a hotel room. Quiet time is 6:00 am to 6:30 am.
- SELLING – No selling anything in the campgrounds.
- GLASS – Outside food, pop, beer and water is fine but none of this can be taken from the campground, past the fence into the event grounds. Any glass bottles (or containers) are really, really not allowed.
- PETS – NO PETS ARE ALLOWED. Leave pets home with the kids. There will be no exceptions.
- WRISTBAND – Each person must wear Smoke Out Camping and event wristband to stay in the Campgrounds. NOTE: BROKEN OR LOST WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE REPLACED.
- UNDERAGE – Help us keep the ability to serve you. NO ONE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE CAN POSSESS OR CONSUME ALCOHOL ANYWHERE ON THE CAMPGROUNDS. No adult can provide alcohol to anyone under 21. Violators will be removed from the campground grounds without refund and subject to arrest.
- WEATHER – Weather may result in the temporary delay or even cancellation of some or all entertainment. We can’t control it. We have to pay to put it all together whether the weather is good or not. We’ll try to give you the time of your life, but it’s a “rain or shine” deal and there are no refunds for delays, nonperformance or cancellations because of weather or for any other reason.
- WATER - Water faucets in the tent camping areas are to serve all campers. Garden hoses may not be connected to any such faucet to serve any specific campsite.
- YOU ARE A STAR – Admission into the Campgrounds constitutes consent to use without restriction reproductions of your likeness, whether by photograph, video, film or otherwise, for commercial and noncommercial purposes, including but not limited to publication in magazines, video, movies and internet websites about the Rally.
Note: This campground is not part of the HORSE BC Magazine or The HORSE Smoke Out Motorcycle Rally. The Smoke Out is only providing advertising and pre-registration support.