There are two Chop Offs at the Smoke Out Rally, the pro and the amateur.
 THE PRO CHOP OFF
This is for builders who do this this full time for a living. Englishman has told me this is probably the last year of the Pro Chop Off… so enjoy this one! The invited builders for Smoke Out 14 are:
You can follow these builds on the pages of The HORSE Magazine. Our builders are putting together some incredible builds. YOU read about the builds and YOU DECIDE THE WINNER!! Vote for the chop winner at the Smoke Out on Friday and Saturday
 THE AMATUER CHOPP OFF
The entrants will be limited to ten, and there will only be one class… Chopper!
Celebrity guest judges select the winner. Here are the rules the builders follow:
- No pro’ shops are allowed to compete, in other words you cannot do this for a living.
- This must be a ‘new’ project, so no ‘already been building for six months’ stories.
- Build whatever you want, no restrictions.
- $500 prize for the winner.
- Entrant must show up with his bike at the appointed time at the Greenleafe on the Saturday morning of the Smoke Out 14. At that time, the bike must start, and it must make it the ten miles or so to the Smoke Out grounds under its own power.
- Bike will remain on display at the Smoke Out 14 until after judging.
The winners for the Bike Show, Pro Chop Off and Amateur Chop Off are announced at the Smoke Out. Hammer and Englishman will be on the main stage in the early evening with the results!